Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Reunion



Details: Shirt-Forever 21
skirt-Thrifted
Belt-Forever 21
Sandals-Icing
Bag-Mom's
Watch-gifted
earrings-Icing

Guys. I am so sorry for the absence. Finals, plus moving, plus being a freeloader for a weekend, and Dane leaving, it's all just too much. And blogging on top of that? Heck no way. So now, you finally get an outfit picture, and I really really hope you like it. Mostly because I'm pattern mixing, but also because you can see my new apartment in the background!! That's a lovely view of our front door, and a lovely view of our dining room. I love living here. It's a wonderful place to live :) And also, my roommates are the sweetest. I adore them already. Welp, I'll post tomorrow once I hopefully do something somewhat interesting...

Love, Sarai

PS:



No comments: