Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Mexican Salad







Details:
Dress-??
Sweater-F21
Tights-Icing
Boots-gifted
Earrings-Icing
Watch-gifted
Bag-Peru
Delicious food-Cafe Rio

My sweet roommates introduced me to the glory that is Cafe Rio. I think my life is forever changed. that is all that I have to say about that deliciousness. I hope I get to go back to that wonderful place. Except, I am also poor, and money only comes my way every other Friday. And officially, that goes to rent, and whatnot. It's the best. Also, can I just say that I miss Dane more than ever right now? We had an argument, and it hurts me that I can't just go kiss him after we make up. Or that I can't give him little cuddles when he stops being mad at me. I just miss him I guess. Also we haven't really talked on the phone, like, really, in a while. That's awful. Sometimes we talk for three hours, and apparently lately that is not going to happen, what with my busy schedule, and the lameness that is work. I love my company, don't get me wrong. But it feels kind of awful to work when I just want to be having fun. such as swimming, like tonight. That's actually another reason why I feel extra sad that Dane is gone. Everyone was having fun, and flirting, and goofing off. And I just splashed around having a relaxed little time. Which was kind of nice, not having to impress boys, but it was still depressing. I didn't want to hang out with those boys. I wanted to hang out with Dane Fred and splash around in the hot tub. We did that a few times this winter, and it was so nice, all hazy and lazy. I miss my sweet boy.

Love, Sarai


1 comment:

Emily said...

Love this whole look! So cute.
Creamy