Saturday, May 26, 2012

Sweet Boy






Details:

Chambray-Walmart
Headwrap-Icing
Earrings-Icing
Shirt-thrifted
Leather Pants-Bohme
Sandals-Icing
Ring-Icing
Watch-gifted





Life is obviously going great, at the moment. I made rolo cookies, dressed like a lazy bum for work today (disclaimer-I was wearing a sports bra the entire day), and I realized how lucky I am to be in constant contact with my sweet boy. I miss him greatly, but soon I'll get to see him. Soon as in, Tuesday. I'm literally wiggling with excitement. You should see it. The funny thing about us is that we're not overly mushy in general. But we bring it out in each other. Observe: last night when he asked what we should talk about, I said, how much we love each other. Is this me?!!?! I don't understand! I'm a melting puddle of girl when I talk to him. Oy vey

Love, Sarai

PS:


1 comment:

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

ok, I love so many things about this post. rolo cookies?! and Jones is my last name, so of course that went over well with me ... and you are adorable. truly.