Thursday, May 24, 2012

Welcome to the World!






Details:

Earrings-Icing
Shirt-Thrifted (F21)
Shorts-Thrifted (J. Crew) 
Boots-Gifted (Target)
Watch-Gifted (Armitron)

Fish? Pet Smart.
His name is George Weasley

I've been absent. The truth is, Nancy has kept this blog from dying while I dealt with a lost camera (as you can see, it's still missing), acclimating to a new world, acclimating a new red Betta to my world, adjusting to a new boss, and dealing with emotional turmoil. Okay, not really. My only emotional turmoil has been the season finale of Grey's Anatomy. So sad, so sad. You know what else is sad? That I've started watching the Bachelorette. I'm ashamed but what else is there to watch during the summer? Nada. NADA. 

So my fish. I pretty much love him already. And for the past few minutes I've been working on training him. I'm going to teach him to eat one of his little foods off my finger. And then to play fetch. Okay, I know that's not happening. But it'd be pretty cool, right? Right now, in his lil fishbowl, George is floating past my computer, giving me his lil fish eyes, hoping for attention. Best friends
His twin, Fred Weasley, is blue, and is owned by roommate. So he's right across the room from us right now.

Love, Sarai

PS:


A little obsessed... he's sexy. The end.

1 comment:

Celeste said...

I love that song!!! and welcome George!! :) haha