Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thankful Thursday


I'm thankful for...

- happiness
- the piano
- german professors who dress up like fairytale characters
- the rain
- the sun
- forgiveness
- my roommate for giving me her extra ticket to see Bill Cosby (!!!) tonight
- an exciting surprise we're going to share on the blog soon
- Thankful Thursdays
- life
- sacrifice
- toilet paper (what would we do without it?)
- my apartment having a fireplace
- cancelled classes
- the Five Simple Rules For Happiness

-Nancy

Tell us what you're thankful for in the comments or link up your own thankful post! 

1 comment:

Haley K said...

oh nancy this makes me miss you!! loved your thankful list :) how awesome that your german professor dressed up like a fairytale character! which one? :)

and have so much fun at Bill Cosby tonight!

xo
Haley