Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Waiting Game







Details:
Hat-Icing
Shirt-Forever 21
Belt-Thrifted
Skirt-Gifted
Watch-Armitron
Shoes-Gap
Goldfish Ring-Icing
Turquoise Ring-Claire's

Lovely readers. Do you ever have those days when you realize you're incredibly impatient? I have those almost every day.. I'm not very patient, which can turn out badly for me sometimes. I hate that I have to wait for Dane to come home before I can see him again, I hate waiting for things to start, or to find out when things are happening. But most of all, I hate waiting for news. My friend, the boy with the knowledge, got in a car accident last night. I was a slight mess when I found out, but he texted me to say simply "I'll call you later" so naturally, I panic. I'm not good at waiting for news.

But, suffice to say, he's fine. 

And I got over my panicky moment. But I still hate waiting...

Anyway, how was your hump day??

Love, Sarai

2 comments:

The Students Wife said...

Love the hat! Such a cute color!




www.studentswife.com

Jenny said...

That would be so stressful, good thing he was ok! This whole outfit is so adorable...I would love for you to come link up to my Sunday Style linky party :)