Friday, September 7, 2012

Pencil Dreams






Details:
Top-Borrowed from Diana
Jeans-Thrifted
Socks-Forever 21
Boots-Papaya
Sunglasses-Forever 21
Watch-Armitron
turquoise ring-Claire's
Goldfish ring-Icing

I want to be a filmmaker
I want to be an innkeeper
I want to be a wedding planner
I want to be a mother
(the most)
I want to be a fashion designer
I want to be a writer

I've realized in the last few days that I may or may not know what I want to do with my life. Sometimes I think being a filmmaker is the only thing I could ever want to do

But sometimes, I want to be a wedding planner. To create the wonderful memories that people cherish forever.

On the other hand, Nancy and I have this pipe dream of opening an inn.

And I always want to draw clothes that I want to make. So I start to think maybe that's the real direction my life should take.

I love writing though. I write disconnected sentences that convince me I'm a real writer...

But in the end, I suppose the thing I want most is to have a baby...

Love, Sarai

2 comments:

The Students Wife said...

I go through days like that too.. I never quite know what I want so I just try my hand at everything and find what fits me best :)


www.studentswife.com

pretty little things said...

you have great style! just discovered you blog and I love it! I'm your newest follower - hope you can check me out too! : )

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/