Friday, October 26, 2012

Might As Well






Details:
Bow-Icing
Sweater-Forever 21
Trench-Forever 21
Skirt-Thrifted
Tights-Icing
Boots-Thrifted

I like to wear these huge bows in my hair sometimes, and despite the fact that it makes me look like a little girl, I just can't seem to stop myself. This outfit is from yesterday, but I also wore a huge bow in my hair today. A boy stopped me as I was walking to class to tell me he liked it. He then proceeded to open a door for me, walk me to class, and just be generally charming. It pretty much made my day. I'll post pictures of that extremely Blair-Waldorf-esque outfit tomorrow.

The past two days have been very cold, and despite the grumbling of my peers, I sorta love it. I don't hate cold weather! I actually don't LOVE the sunshine. Which might be to some people's chagrin, but growing up such an artist in the land of all that is good and rainy just makes me a happy little clam on the rainiest of days. And, okay, the last few days were a little rainy, but mostly slushy. Utah is trying its hardest to snow.

Breakfast at Tiffany's quote: ‎"I'll never get used to anything. Anybody that does, they might as well be dead"

And here is my darling Sydney and I being fashiony at Smith's. With Pompeii, naturally.


Love, Sarai


1 comment:

Elise Rogers said...

oh my! you girls are darling!! Im in love with your style!! Im a new follower and cannot wait to read more!!

xoxo

http://elisemn.blogspot.com/