Friday, October 12, 2012

Walk Away








Details:
Glasses-Icing
Shirt/Dress-Sydney cast-off
Tights-Icing
Boots-Gifted

Sweater-Sydney cast-off
Zebra Scarf-Icing
Belt-Icing
Jeans-thrifted

Now that Diana is back from Georgia, my life is so much better. Basically, the moment she came home, everything picked back up where it left off. Oreos were eaten, nonstop. She's a darling like that. And that's pretty much all I have to say about that little reunion.

In other news, I apologize for the lack of blogging. I've been a bit wound up, trying to get my life all set up, and in order. Things just get a little crazy up in silly old Provo...  An interesting phenomenon currently, is that I've been asked on more than one date within the last week. This is insane, guys. More than one. Usually, I don't get asked on one date, let alone multiple. My mind may have been slightly blown by this. But, it has been a fun week for dating, that's for sure. My crazy brain doesn't know how to handle all of these romantic entanglements... 

Something else that is interesting. I took Pompeii to the store with me last night. I thought it would be a crazy thing, but really, it was just great fun. He seemed to be a little nervous, but the sweet baby didn't try to run away. Which I'm grateful for. Would I be able to survive without him? I don't want to entertain the possibility...

Love, Sarai

PS:


No comments: