Sunday, November 11, 2012

Hop, Skip, and a Jump Away







Details:
Dress-Diana
Tights-Icing
Shoes-F21

I woke up this morning with a terrible throatache, and a slight stomachache. But somehow, I managed to drag my bum out of bed, and put clothes on. It was something of a miracle. I definitely enjoyed the church meeting though. A girl that I lived with for a brief transition period this semester sang a musical number, and it was absolutely stunning. Her vibrato was top-notch. Anyway, the snow was so lovely the last few days, and with this beautifully frolick-worthy dress, I couldn't help myself... I skipped the entire way home from church. 'Twas delightful :)

Ooh, and tonight I'm probably going to start reading Life of Pi. I figure I should start it before the movie comes out, and my darling friend recommends it. So here's to a new book!

And tonight's Christmas movie over at apartment two is Elf! Will Ferrell at his finest....

Love, Sarai

PS:


2 comments:

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

Sorry you're feeling under the weather, but at least you're still looking fantastic! I adore the fit of that dress on you, and your hair is gorge!

THE STYLE SHED said...

Nice photos. X