Friday, November 2, 2012

In the Headlights





This Halloween may be my favorite one so far. Not only did I trick or treat, but I stayed out way too late, and it was pretty much a non-stop party. Seven am guys. I'm so not the most rational person alive...

But, it was delightful. It started with trick or treating to the general public, and getting to know our neighbors. People give you some terribly mean looks sometimes when you trick or treat in college... but they clearly don't understand the meaning of Halloween.

Anyway, then we (as in Sydney who dressed as Audrey Hepburn, and Danielle, who was a pirate) hopped our little booties over to Guru's where we partied our hearts out. We met up with Syd's friends there, and to my surprise, the guys were fantastic. We had a great time, dancing, being goofy, and just making general mischief. I loved it. Then I met the guy in the last photo. His name is Wesley, but I refer to him as lawn gnome. Pretty great, right?

Then we skedaddled to the home of Dakota to watch Insidious. The movie was over by three. But that doesn't mean we left by three... we stayed for another few hours. And conversations were had, fun was all over the place. Then we came home. It was seven in the morning. And it was the best sleep-deprivation I've ever had in my entire life. 

So Halloween was the best. New favorite holiday? Possibly...

Love, Sarai

PS:


No comments: