Sunday, November 25, 2012

Lasso the Moon for Me






Details:
Blouse-Forever 21
Skirt-Sydney
Tights-Icing
Shoes-Thrifted
Ring-Icing

You probably can't tell from these pictures, but recently, there was a loss in my little family. The family that was Diana, Iroh, Pompeii, and myself. On Monday, my two little sweet babies both died, within twelve hours of each other. Iroh first, then Pompeii. So suffice to say, I've been having a hard time the last few days. I know that to some people they are just rabbits. Cute, but not a pet to cry over. 

Yet they were my babies. That's all there is to it.

Anyway, I've been a mess. But then I went to Thanksgiving dinner with Sydney, and I was a little bit more okay. Still sad, but maybe not crying nearly as much. And that's better than what I was on Monday, and Tuesday, and Wednesday. So there you go.

Also, this past Sunday, I watched "It's a Wonderful Life" with my delightful friends in Apartment 2. By far, my favorite holiday movie, and by far my favorite romantic scenes. My whole romantic life, or lack thereof is defined by that movie. So yeah. That was pretty great. 

oh! Lots of movies were seen this week by the way. I saw Life of Pi on Wednesday (I HIGHLY recommend), I saw Silver Linings Playbook on Thursday (amazing portrayal of mental illness), and I saw Looper last night. Which I recommend also, but only if you can handle mature elements. VERY MATURE.

Anyway, that's my life these days. A lot has happened, and in the matter of twelve hours, so much of my life was changed. Which reminds me, Nancy has been exhorting me to be brave. So that's what I'm doing. I'm going to be brave tonight, and tell the world how I feel. Or rather, just someone...

Love, Sarai

PS:


PPS:

Jimmy Stewart is the love of my life

PPPS:

I just want the moon to be lassoed for me too

No comments: