Friday, December 7, 2012

Signals


Folks. I must say, I'm the worst at deciphering signals. Men, men, men confuse me to no end! 

I have some limited experience with dating, relationships, love, the whole big dramatic joke. But I still, one hundred percent, suck at reading signals. I can flirt like no one's business, but the perceptions of the opposite gender.. I haven't the foggiest. 

But, I would like to say that I love it all. I don't even care that it confuses me. At least I have something to think about. 

Also, I love that above picture. I have a certain experience where I loathed someone with a small but still fiery passion, and as soon as I got over myself, I realized that he is an incredible person. Truly, a delight. Although he's a confusing delight...

Anyway, here's to second impressions!

Love, Sarai

PS:


No comments: