Friday, December 14, 2012

So Happy Together!











These are my boys

I convinced them to do awkward family Christmas pictures with Diana and I, and it was delightful. As you can see from the above photos, we are a goofy bunch of friends. Half these pictures are beyond ridiculous, and half of them are probably not very flattering. But, all of them are so completely our relationship. The guys invited Diana and I over for breakfast one morning when we had all just moved in, at the beginning of the semester. And ever since them, we've just gotten closer and closer. I have no problem just walking in at any given time, and I've been dubbed "the seventh roommate". Unfortunately, Matt, the actual sixth roommate, wasn't here today. He's in Texas reuniting with someone special

But anyway. 

I'm sad that Diana is moving out (she's going to serve a mission for our church!), but luckily Nancy will be moving in this next semester. So I'll get to live with my best friend, and the boys will still be here until they graduate. Oh gosh. Now that's a depressing thought...

I'll be updating this post as soon as all the boys send me their Christmas Newsletter Contributions. 

And on that note, Merry Christmas! Take pictures with someone you love :)

Love, Sarai

PS:


3 comments:

Cai said...

Aw yay, where is she serving her mission?

Elisabeth @ Imma Walking Fashion Crime said...

CUTE!! Love this! SOOOOO I'm from Rexburg! Whhhhaaaat?! Small world! ha :) Whichever one you goes to BYU-I, we lived 5 mintues away from each other and never even knew it! :) My world just collapsed. ;)

Cai said...

Hiiii again, I chose the Target one. :( Haha.. (this is probably letting you down..)I would have loved to buy some fancy bras from VS, butttt a girl's gotta finish some Christmas shopping!