Sunday, December 9, 2012

Your Christmas Face






Details:
Dress-thrifted
Heels-JC Penny? Possibly...
Ring-Icing

Christmas! I'm loving this season. The holiday is almost here, and I still haven't picked out most of the presents I need to buy for people! But I'm surprisingly unstressed. Maybe it's because so many wonderful and delightful things have been happening lately to me. I feel this intense gratitude for the people that I know right now. I have the most loving and wonderful parents who constantly and willingly always come to my rescue. And I have a best friend who is planning on moving in with me pretty soon (yay for Nancy finally coming to Utah!), and I have a roommate who looks out for me every step of the way. It's awe-inspiring, is what it is. 

Isn't that sort of the meaning of this season though? Despite the fact that I'm poor, and tired all the time, and busy like no one's business, and struggling in pretty much all aspects of life, I can't even be that upset. Because everyone is just so wonderful, and Christmas is almost here. To think, we're about to celebrate the birth of our savior, and nothing could make me happier. I'm extra grateful because in two weeks I'm going home! It's only for a week, so that's kinda sad. But at least it's happening at all, right? I can't wait to see my family, and sleep in a real house, and not have to cook for myself. Lately, I've been eating milk and cookies every step of the way. Mostly because I haven't gone grocery shopping, but also because I just don't feel like cooking. It's a wonderful life here in Provo ;)

OH! I recently asked a boy on a date. We're friends, so that's scary in and of itself. But, as far as I know, the date went well. So here's to being brave!

Love, Sarai

PS:


1 comment:

Cai said...

Sarai... why you so cute??! <3