Sunday, January 6, 2013

Insane



Details:
Sweater-F21
Skirt-??
Tights-Icing
Shoes-Thrifted


Details:

dress: hand-me-down
Belt-F21
Tights-Icing
Shoes-thrifted

Nancy and I are seriously good at this roommate thing. Look how smokin' hot we are, even in nine degree weather...

Anyway. Now that we've settled our hotness, I must move on to other topics.

I've been thinking a lot lately about a person. And this person was sending me horribly mixed messages, and I couldn't handle it a second longer. So I got me some Matt Damon inspiration, and got twenty seconds of insane courage. And I stormed across the way, into his apartment, right through the barrier and into his room, and stared him down. Not really. Well, I did all that, except the staring down part. I told him exactly why I was upset, and that he needs to decide on a course of action, and he needs to not be a big pansy about being honest. And finally, the truth came out. And despite the fact that I never seem to get what I want, I'm just so proud of myself for doing something for me. For telling someone how I feel.

And it's true. I made up my mind, I literally said to myself, twenty seconds of insane courage, and I made sure the rush over there was within that limit, and I just bore my soul. I made him realize exactly what he was doing wrong, and why it wasn't okay. And I survived. It was humiliating, and horrifying, and I haven't felt that strongly about someone in quite some time, but it was worth it. I needed to say it to him. And now I'm at peace. I'm crying, but I'm at peace. 

So, the moral of the story, is that Matt Damon is always right.

And also that being honest is a wonderful feeling.

Be brave,

Sarai

PS: