Sunday, January 20, 2013

Moonshadow




Details:
Striped tee-Somewhere...
Skirt-Thrifted
Belt-F21
Tights-Icing
Shoes-Thrifted



Details:
Peplum Top-F21
Jacket-Ruche
Skirt-No Idea
Tights-F21
Booties-thrifted

Nancy and I are the craziest of all ladies. 

Tomorrow we're going to Sundance, mostly so that Nancy can see her friend Nico, but also mostly because I want to kiss Joseph Gordan Levitt. That's secondary though... obviously.

Anyway, we've decided to have crazy adventures. We're trying our hardest,  but people aren't always the best for helping us create adventures. Such as flying to random, amazing, tropical destinations. Which, alas, we will not be doing. But it's our dream at the moment. We're looking up flights for a wonderful best friend trip at the moment... we're thinking Bear Lake? Shh... don't tell anyone ;)

Has anyone been up to Sundance recently? As in, during the festival? Because I'm dying of excitement at the thought of it. I have a great desire to meet creative minds, and be among the people who understand how I feel about movies, and the like. It just amazes me :)

My brave advice at the moment?

Take a crazy trip somewhere, with your best friend

Sarai

PS:


No comments: