Monday, February 11, 2013

Il est enivrante








Details

Me:
Hat-Target
Shirt-F21
Skirt-Old Navy
Tights-Icing
Heels-thrifted
belt-F21

Nancy:
Shirt-Bohme
Belt-F21
Skirt-No idea
Shoes-Italy

Nancy and I have a tendency to find the most interesting things attractive. You should really ask for a list sometime, but I promise, it gets a little crazy. A random example would be a man explaining how to put a baby down to sleep. This is a rather adorable thing for a man to talk about. It makes him slightly intoxicating, honestly.

Anyway, this is my latest project:

I have a problem where I consistently wake up at four in the morning, and then fall back asleep, and then wake up again every hour or so. This has been happening for the last year or so, and it's obnoxious.

So this balloon drawing is my way of saying, all the trouble starts at four. And all I can think is, seriously? Every night?

Well, sleep tight fellows!

Be brave, go to the thing, even if it means you'll be alone with that person for an extended period of time, and it could be increasingly awkward.

Love, Sarai

PS:


2 comments:

Morgan said...

Your style is so cute! I about died when I saw that awesome hat - I can't rock a hat to save my life. Also, Coeur de Pirate est magnifique!

Morgan
sincerelyanddearly.blogspot.com

Coby Gerstner said...

Thank you! I do write all the posts, unless it's attributed to someone else.

and cool style!