Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Showtime







Details:

Nancy-
Blazer-thrifted
pants-F21
Polka-Dot top-H&M
Boots-Delia's

Sarai-
Dress-F21
Vest-Icing
Birdcage Necklace-Gifted
Boots-Target

These pictures are from a while ago, when we went to the BYU fashion show. It was such a fun best friend date, although I hate to admit that we weren't very impressed. There were a few designers who did a great job, and a large majority that we were less-than-happy watching. But, it wasn't really supposed to be cutting edge, seeing as all the designers were students. 

The guy who we took a picture with? That's his collection above. He was astounding! One of two designers that we were absolutely so impressed with. The other designer that we adored is actually my dance teacher, Bree. Her J Crew inspired line made me want to shop.. and in the worst possible way.

Anyway, despite the oldness of the photos, I figured I'd post them.

Love, Sarai

PS:

It's my birthday

PPS:


1 comment:

Cai said...

Gurlll, you two are always the cutest!
And HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY <3