Monday, February 4, 2013

Waiting




{eyes all squinty-like}



Details:

Sarai:
Cardigan: thrifted
Shirt-F21
Skirt-Sydney
Tights-Icing
Pumps: F21
Hat-Icing

Nancy:
Dress-HM
Coat-F21
Tights-Icing
Shoes-F21

I'm waiting for some many things at the moment. I'm waiting for school to stop being so stressful, I'm waiting to sometime get promoted. I'm waiting for inspiration to hit. I'm waiting for Valentine's day! (this is the explanation I give for so much pink and red. It's my ritual) I'm waiting for a boy to be exactly what I need. I'm waiting for Joseph Gordon Levitt to decide he wants to marry a peasant. And I'm waiting for all the crazy feelings I have to just dissipate and make me feel more normal and cheerful. But the thing is, I can't just wait for those things, you know? I need to force them to happen. I can't wait for things to just  magically be better. I'm the master of my own life, the captain of my ship, the pilot of this freaking plane crash.

{icanhandlethisicanhandlethis}

I'm glad I've been feeling more artsy lately. It's my soul, and I need to stop putting it aside for other, just as important things.

Be brave, draw a picture and show it to people,

Sarai

PS:


2 comments:

Cai said...

You two are gorgeeeeous!! Love yo' style. <3

Elisabeth @ Imma Walking Fashion Crime said...

Love your outfits! Too cute! :)