Monday, March 4, 2013

Moments


This is from today. I made raspberry swirl cupcakes with cloud frosting. Delicious, guys!

I have a deep love and obsession with making baked goods. It's become a bit of a problem, to be honest. Everyone I know will get fat...


And this is from Valentine's Day! My darling friend bought me flowers because I was the lame-o girl with no valentine. Okay. that's not really that lame. But I was down. So there ya go.


And this gem is from work no too long ago. I had some less-than-savory customers who left me feeling rage and seeing red. And this was the result of that exchange..

I'm so lucky. I have the opportunity to have these beautiful and sometimes awful things in my life. I can bake, I have good friends, and I have a job! That is more than some people can say.

Right now I should be sleeping, but instead, naturally, I'm contemplating.

Love, Sarai

PS:


No comments: