Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Rainy Day



Details:
Cardigan-H&M
Tank-VS Pink
Shorts-cut-offs
Shoes-Urban Outfitters
Purse-Target

My goodness, I had such a delightful day! Spence and I were up pretty late last night, catching up after his week away. So I slept late, which was nice because I didn't have to work, and I could spend my day doing whatever I pleased. 
So I woke up, cleaned a little, then went out for a bit.
My roommates and I went out for ice cream and drinks, and then we welcomed a new family member! Tiffany brought her bunny, Sammy, home to us. 

So then I spent quite a bit of time with that little baby.

Then Spence got home, and we just dozed on the floor of my living room while Sammy frolicked around us.

Later that night we went to a family game night with Spencer's siblings. I was strangely nervous... which is odd because I pretty much have met his entire family. 

But, it ended up being way competitive, and way fun.

So this is Spence with Sammy.


And this is the diva herself!


Love, Sarai

PS:


No comments: