Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The Spookiest of Months..

I finally have Halloween pictures!

The first dress up was for a ward Halloween party, where Nancy, Hannah, and I dressed up as The Aristocats. It was absolutely adorable!

And Porter was Wesley, and Carson was a sailor. The cutest sailor alive, might I add?











We had so much being cats! I thought it was a pretty creative costume, thanks to Nancy, who is apparently fantastic at costumes.

And then for a tri-stake dance, that wasn't even our stake, we went as... SILENT FILM STARS!

I have to say, this is the cutest couple.. er, best friend, costume I've ever seen! I'm a big fan.




This was my favorite picture of the night. A friendly werewolf really wanted to take a picture with me. So it ended up looking like a creepy classic film thriller! I love it.

Love, Sarai

PS:


No comments: