Thursday, February 13, 2014

It's Birthday Month

Oh hey hey hey. Guess what this month is. Did you guess it? Have you realized that it is BIRTHDAY MONTH?

This is really of significance to my mother and me. She seems to always care so much about my birthday...

Anyway. I haven't posted in a long time, which is pretty normal considering school and work. And I don't really feel bad, so moving on...

My birthday is at the end of this month, and family and friends keep asking me what I want. The thing is, I'm not a huge presents person. I love heartfelt, meaningful presents more than anything. This isn't to say I don't want nice things or nice presents. I'm just saying, I wouldn't love someone less if the gifts were nonexistent. 

So for anyone wondering, this is my birthday wishlist.



This Great Gatsby sweater is what dreams are made of. XS please. Oh and a rose, of course.



Oh and then there's this perfect specimen of sweatshirt. I love this beautiful sweatshirt. Can I have it, please? XS, of course.




I am definitely the crazy bunny lady. And I need earrings like this to make it obvious.




This is the annotated edition of Peter Pan. I am deeply in love with this book, and everything in it, and everything in this annotated version. It is seriously splendid.



Words can't express how I feel about this book





Everything on here is bunnies, books, or both. Is my weird showing yet?



I have been lusting after this poster for a few years. I love it.

Okay. I can't do this anymore.. 

this is everything I could possibly think of apparently. Unless someone wants to splurge and get me a turntable...

Love, Sarai

PS:


No comments: