Tuesday, April 8, 2014

The Farmer in the Dell





Details: 
Overalls-Sheinside
Crop top-Papaya
Sandals-Forever Young

Every time I put these overalls on I feel like a child again. And in the best way! I want to run around and roll down hills, and forget how stressful school is, and how much I hate early mornings. I was never one to wish away my childhood, so I think it'd be pretty nice to make an appearance there every now and again. 

My project is going so well, by the way. I think I already have four submissions. Which may not seem like a lot, but it's awesome to me. I will post them as soon as I have gathered them together. I'm still looking for more though.

These last few days have been a trial of faith for me. I don't always love school, even though I love learning. Unstructured learning for the win! Books, and real world learning, as opposed to the classroom, are my cup of tea. Lately school has been more stressful than normal. This isn't a surprise, seeing as it is almost finals week. But I'm just a train wreck right now. And school is hard. And life is hard. And sometimes really sucky things happen. But, I've been keeping my chin up, so to speak. Even when times are a little bit crappy.

Also, is there a group out there for people who are addicted to books? I seriously can't stop buying them...

Love, Sarai

PS:


No comments: