Friday, August 24, 2012

Roots

I come from:

tea cups
landlocked boats
incas
rainy days
rain boots
long dark hair
the purple house on the corner
family reunions
playing dress up
maps of the world
princesses
edgar allen poe
movie nights in the living room
two best friends from childhood
blackberry bushes
temple marriage
audrey hepburn marathons
dips in the columbia river
picnics with mom
shopping trips with dad
sewing barbie clothes
art
laughter
tears for days
reading aloud
words words words
leftover lasagna and frozen waffles
milk mustaches
real mustaches
eagles
wildcats
hawks

I come from love

Sarai

1 comment:

Cai said...

Whoa! I totally did a similar thing Freshman year..and I posted it on my rant back in 2009, haha. http://caidailyrant.blogspot.com/2009/10/i-am-from.html I really liked yours :) especially leftover lasagna. There is nothing more delicious.