Sunday, August 26, 2012

Time Keeper










Details: Earrings-Icing
Necklace-Icing
Dress-HM
Watch-Armitron
Goldfish Ring-Icing
Turquoise Ring-Claire's
Stilettos-Ross

I know it's been approximately five years since I've posted anything even remotely related to fashion...

I'm back though! I'm going to make a goal to post frequently, as opposed to never... 

So life lately-wow. Things have changed so much for me. I don't want to spill beans about my life quite yet, just because it's a lot of new, and I don't want to completely throw out the old. But I'm in a new apartment, with a new roommate, and a new ward, and new shoes, and all sorts of newness. I'll take a picture sometime soon, and you can bask in the ghetto. It's quite fun though. I've gotten to see a lot of old friends lately, and it's been heaven to me. like my english friend Sam, and Diana, the roommate, and Brittni, the Georgia peach. But of course, there are new friends too. Such as Sydney, who isn't new exactly, but I don't think I've ever mentioned her on here. And there's my new little redhead friend in my ward, who I met today but already adore. And then there's Tanner. He's a darling. You'll hear a lot about him, I'm sure.

Love, Sarai

No comments: