Thursday, September 13, 2012

Somewhere Only We Know






Details:
Blouse-F21
Jeggings-thrifted
Flats-Target
Goldfish Ring-Icing
Turquoise Ring-Claire's

Do you ever have profound moments with someone? I love those moments. When you're making a decision, or you're saying something important, or you're just simply being with each other. Those are my favorite moments. Those are the dots that connect all the little moments to the big moments, and make us all big confusing maps. I'm rambling now. But what I'm trying to say, is that I had one of those profound moments last night, with someone intriguing. And the song "Somewhere Only We Know" was playing. It hit me like a ton of bricks: sometimes the familiar seems more appealing, because it's simple. It's something we know, something we can analyze, something we can hold and feel simply by the muscle memory of it all. But sometimes, the nostalgia isn't the most important part of our lives, and we need to realize that new and exciting is as wonderful as it sounds. I miss a lot of things. And that's scary. But, upon my happenstances last night, I realized that there are new things for me to learn, new things to grow in, and new things to love. So it's alright to let them change, and it's alright to trust new people, and to let my guard down a little. Or maybe a lot. Anyway, now I'm done being obnoxious, and talking about my ridiculous life. 

The end...

Also, here's a picture of me falling while Sydney tried to take my picture. ENJOY.


PS:


No comments: