Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Could It Be?





















Details:
Hat-Icing
Bicycle Earrings-Icing
Dress-Forever 21
Tights-Forever 21
Boots-Gifted
Watch-Gifted
Turquoise Ring-Icing
Goldfish Ring-Icing
Bird Nest Ring-Icing
Bunnies-KSL

I know it's a complete photo overload. Just bear with me on this...

As I've said before, I hate waiting. I hate not knowing. And right now I'm in a bit of a bind. I don't want to be pathetic, and throw myself out there, becoming an open target, opening myself to the potential humiliation, and the almost certain heartache. Yet I also don't want to be done. I don't want to be the one waiting, the one who sits by the phone, hoping that this time, this one time, I was right about someone. That's not a very fun person to be. So all I want to know, is could it be done? Could this be it?

I'm so dramatic, it's almost painful even for me to read what I just wrote...

Welp, anyway, please enjoy the beautiful bunnies that are so perfectly a part of my life right now. I think all I need is Diana, Pompeii, Iroh, and Grey's Anatomy. And Nancy. The end.

Love, Sarai

PS:


2 comments:

meandmr.com said...

Newest follower here! Great outfit post! I just did one today too! I can't wait to see more!
-meandmr.com

Jenny said...

Sorry you are having a rough time...at least you have those ADORABLE bunnies to keep you company! I need one!!
Modern Modest Beauty