Monday, September 3, 2012

Labyrinth









Details:
Top-F21
Skirt-Diana
Shoes-F21

Other girl: This is my roommate Diana. And I honestly don't know where she got any of this...

You remind me of the babe
What babe
The babe with the power
What power
The power of voodoo
Who do?
You do 
Do what
Remind me of the babe

Can I just say I love this movie with all my heart?

I just rewatched it last night with my friend (the boy with the knowledge). It made my little heart sing! He pointed out how terrifying the birds in that movie are. They are honestly, awful, seeing as they pop off their heads and pull out their eyeballs... that's mildly horrifying. Just sayin. 

But otherwise, a perfectly enjoyable movie I might say :)

And after that, we listened to Bright Eyes, before we decided to watch another movie. The movie? 
Say Anything. I can't even handle how happy that movie makes me. I start tearing up instantly when Lloyd Dobler holds the boombox up to her windows. I love it...

Love, Sarai

PS:




2 comments:

Jenny said...

I love both of your skirts, you ladies are both so pretty! Thanks for linking up to my Sunday Style linky party :)

Abby said...

Love both outfits, esp the 2nd one. Too cute!

Would you like to follow each other via GFC? I'd love to hear from you, be sure to comment when you visit: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com