Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Help






Details:
Elbow-Patch Cardigan-H&M
Striped Blouse-Forever 21
Pants-thrifted
Boots-Gifted
Bow Ring-Icing
Bow Earrings-Icing
Backpack-No clue

I convinced Dane to watch "The Help" with me tonight, and it was even better this time. If you haven't seen it, you should. It's inspirational, without being anti-white. Some of the stories are sad, some are good, but they're all incredible. The movie alone is amazing, but the book is even better. I'm almost done with it, and I keep recommending it to everyone who needs a good book to read. Fur rull. Just read it.

We also went to Dane's ward talent show, and I don't think I've laughed that hard in a long time. This guy played his recorder with his nose. It was extremely impressive. I kid not. And then this guy did a hilarious Harry Potter monologue/mash-up. So great. It was delightful, and hilarious, and there were the requisite awkward people, but even they were pretty good :)

Love, Sarai

PS:

My lil British friend Sam told me to listen to this guy. Love already.


1 comment:

Sophie @TheForgeStyle said...

i have a vintage shirt so similar to that :) looks great on you. stripes are always good.

xx
soph

http://theforgestyle.blogspot.com