Friday, December 9, 2011

When You Need Something













I borrowed Diana's DSLR for these, so it was kinda fun...

Anyway, this last week I went to Salt Lake to see the temple, which for those of you who don't know is a very important place for us Mormons. It was such a wonderful trip-we got to see the lights, and the Christus, and the nativity. Also, I ate at this lovely little place called "the blue lemon" with Linda and Kenny. It was so uplifting and lovely. I couldn't believe how wonderful it made me feel.

But in other news, I can finally say this out loud. I'm in love. I even told him. I was terrified, but I realized it was okay, because even if he's not ready to say it, it still felt right. And I have a feeling it'll happen one of these days, really soon. So I'm not as nervous as I was. Falling in love, is not something I take lightly, but sometimes it just needs to be said. Also, we'd had a fight, over something that was most certainly my fault, and I was genuinely scared that things would end over it. But they didn't, which I am insanely grateful for.

Also, I'm grateful for Nancy. Literally, any time I need something, I am allowed to call her and lay it all out on the table, and have a meltdown, despite the fact that it's one in the morning. It's okay. It's fine. She reassures me like no one else in this world can, and when I called her after boyfriend and I fought, it was the thing I needed  more than anything else. If you have a best friend, you know how I feel. I can't wait until she comes to BYU and we live together. Perfection

Love, Sarai

PS: boyfriend and I want to sing this for something, like my ward's talent show.

No comments: