Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Glances






Details:
Sweater-F21
Skirt-F21
Earrings-Icing
Boots-gifted

For some reason my day felt extremely rushed, and a little unpleasant too. I don't know what it was exactly... maybe it was the fact that it took so long so close the store tonight. But oh well. I have the best friend in the entire world, the most wonderful man to love, the best family, and really cute mint skinnies to wear tomorrow. So life can't really be all that bad, right?

Can you see that I'm attempting to not be a grumpy goose these days?

Hehe. Let's see how well that goes...

Random thought: I never like taking pictures of my profile. I think I have an awkward nose, and a terribly saggy chiny area. But when Carson took the first profile above, she gasped, and said it was amazing. So that was a nice boost haha.

Love, Sarai

PS:

New favorite lines from Les Miserables

"The power of a glance has been so much abused in love stories, that it has come to be disbelieved in. Few people dare now to say that two beings have fallen in love because they have looked at each other. Yet it is in this that love begins, and in this way only"

Beautiful.

Also, in honor of Nancy, this alien song:


1 comment:

Iris :] said...

I love the way your pictures look and your blog is adorable!

xx Iris