Sunday, March 18, 2012

Ribbit












Details:

Coat-thrifted
Headband-Icing
Tanktop-thrifted
Skirt-thrifted
Belt-F21
Boots-gifted
Cardigan-F21

Last night, I was insanely tired-tired enough to not want to socialize, and to want to go to bed at nine. I get tired so fast these days. But just as soon as I was leaving to buy food, I got caught by my dear friend Alex. She invited me over for hot chocolate with her and Catherine, and we watched The Princess and the Frog. It was the best night :)
We then spent a while looking at wedding stuff on pinterest. We are such girls....

Love, Sarai

3 comments:

Emily said...

Love your coat! I am a new follower

creamyclothes.blogspot.com

Shea said...

These are such cute photos! I love that trench coat--what an awesome find!

Cortney said...

Wow the coat is a great find! I can't believe you snagged it thrifting! :)

I also love the headband with the large bow. :)