Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Parting










Details:
Striped Tank-Target
Denim Shirt-Wally's World
Jeans-Forever 21
Necklace-Pacsun
Shoes-Forever 21

"Imagine me and you, I do, I think about you day and night, it's only right, to think about the girl you love, and hold her tight, so happy TOGETHER!"

Imagine me singing that, very loudly, while cleaning my dorm room. I'm obnoxious

Yesterday was the last day of midterms, and because of cleaning checks and a mishap where I left my wallet in my room, I missed my test. Luckily, my teacher is wonderful and understanding :)

And today I almost didn't print my paper out on time. Things have been so precarious lately! It's only a stroke of good luck that my friend was at the library! Goodness sakes, thank you Sarah! But somehow, despite the insanity of my day, I still had a fantastic day
I don't even know why. It seems that since I've been here I've had very few awful days! Which is something I'm supremely grateful for! Maybe it's the wonderful friends I've made :)
last night we found some rejected exercise equipment....so fun ;)

Oh! My friend Danny (I consider both of us to appear racially ambiguous) got called to the Cuernavaca Mexico mission! He's so excited, and I'm dang happy for the kid! Congrats danny!

Oh, what do you fellow bloggers think of me with a middle part? I kinda dig it, but I'm not sure if I'm delusional....



Enjoy your hump day! ;)

Love, Sarai

No comments: