Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Embarrassing...






I'd like to point out the fact that I'm wearing the same skirt, and basically almost exactly the same outfit as Sunday's post... so yeah. That's embarrassing. BUT. I love this skirt. It goes with pretty much everything I own. Is this a horrible thing to do as a fashion blogger? Probably. But I can't bring myself to stop wearing it... Maybe I should put it away for a bit. I think so...

So um, I found out the most amazing news of my life today, and I can't even tell you guys about it! Because Nancy needs to tell you herself. So brace yourself for some great news :)

Love, Sarai

PS:


1 comment:

Marsa said...

girl, if you love it then you love it! embrace it :) i'm all about recycling clothes and finding new ways to wear them!!

happyleeliving.blogspot.com