Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Snoops









Details:
Trench Coat-Forever 21
Sweater-Forever 21
Skirt-thrifted
Tights-Target
Boots-Thrifted

Today was a stressful day, to say the least. I had so much to do, and so many things to deal with. But did I manage to take outfit pictures? Naturally I make time for that...

Do you ever meet those people, the ones with the overactive conscience? They're the worst. I hate that. They feel guilty for other people's actions, and it causes them to snoop in things that they should not snoop in. That bothers me. I understand, if you see someone doing something they shouldn't, you have the right to disagree. But unless they are breaking the law, or harming someone, what obligation do we have to force them to do anything? It's just my frustration of the day. Don't snoop in other peoples business. End. Of. Story. I just hate snoops, is all. 

In the words of Holly Golightly:

"If we're going to be friends let's get one thing straight right now. I hate snoops!"

Also, enjoy this picture of me looking downright foolish. Overjoyed? Perhaps. But also, quite foolish.


Love, Sarai

PS:


No comments: