Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Poor Boy









Photos courtesy of Carson Schafer

Outfit details:
Hat-gifted
Shirt-Papaya
Necklace-Icing
Jeggings-Papaya
Sandals-Target

Boyfriend is sick. Poor kid, he's got a cold. I hate getting sick, and so I bought him Day-Quil. Being sick with a cold, especially during the summer, is awful. All you want is to feel cozy and bundled up, with soup and a sweater, and all other sorts of loveliness. But during the summer, or at least, the hot part of September, your chances of getting to be cozy are pretty slim. So I feel extra bad for the guy. If it was winter, or fall, when colds are supposed to happen, I would tell him to sleep,and watch movies, and just feel better. As is, there's nothing that can make him feel all that great. Unfortunately.
He's such a sweet guy though. I told him I wanted to go to homecoming a while ago, and he was none too happy about it. But randomly today he asked me if we were still going. And I told him that I had changed my mind since I knew he didn't want to go. But then he told me he wanted to go. And that we would have fun. Even though he hates dancing. So it will be wonderful, if I don't have work :)

Oh gosh, today at work, my assistant manager pierced a four year olds ears. And she literally screamed for an hour. I didn't know what to do about it. At first I wanted to cry too, cause it made me sad, but then I just wanted to tear my hair out. Ridiculous. Anyway, I got to spend a lot of time with my friend Brittni, who works at Chick-Fil-A. We don't get to see each other a lot, and today we rode home from work together, and that southern belle bought me a grilled cheese sandwich :) Gotta love a girl who buys me grilled cheese. Mama loves her some good ol' grilled cheese.

Love, Sarai

Thanks to Carson for the fabulous pictures :)

2 comments:

Drea said...

You are the apple of my eye.
SO CUTE.

Kendall Michelle Barrett said...

geez I want those sandals so bad!!