Sunday, January 15, 2012

Engaged!!!

Psych! My sister is the one getting married.
I know, they really need a better picture together.
ANYWAY, Shawn and Melissa are lunatics and are engaged after just a few weeks of dating. But that's okay. When it's right, it's right. I love them despite the fact that Shawn is taking my sister away from me... And their wedding is only a few days before Hailey's which is making me a bit crazy myself. 
I don't really sound super thrilled but honestly I AM! I'm still adjusting to the idea of it though. Like my Melissa is getting married!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is happening?? And one of my best friends is getting married! Sarai better not do this to me anytime soon. 
Laurie and I have already started talking about our ideas for the reception. It shall be lovely!! Even though they would really just rather elope but no one is going to have any of that. 
 YAY FOR BEING ENGAGED!!
~Nancy

No comments: