Thursday, January 20, 2011

Licensed Driver?????????

Yes folks, it's official. I am now a licensed, almost eighteen year old driver! I took my test yesterday, and let me tell you-that lady was NOT the nicest person in the world. She was friendly enough before I actually started driving...then she was kinda grumpy :( But nonetheless, I passed! So I drove for my first time ALONE yesterday! Craziest thing ever...but awesome :) 

If you're wondering why it took me so long...well I'm super-busy so I just didn't feel like dealing with it.... that's all the explanation you need ;)


 Earrings I made on one of those nights this last week...haha

I'm pleased with the results :)


Outfit I wore today!!

Dress-Target
Cardigan-Old Navy
Tights-found
Boots-Alloy


Me being a lazy psycho today!!


 The other day...I was too lazy to care when the post just decided to crash....

Outfit
Shirt-Thrifted
Jeans-Wally's World
Cardigan-Old Navy
Earrings-Homemade!
Shoes-Closet
Bag-Mom

Love, Sarai

1 comment:

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

congrats on your license, I didn't end up getting mine until I was 22! just always had people to drive me around. :)



p.s. I'm having a giveaway on my blog for a fox tail if you'd like to check it out. xx
devorelebeaumonstre.com