Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Making a Present for Nancy :)

Today was kind of a sad day, for one of my friends...but in respect to her privacy, I won't divulge why. But I was definitely sad for her :(
but other than that, my day was fantastic! Although I definitely was not having a good hair day....
Maybe I should finally get it cut??

Anyways, I was inspired by Keiko, who is adorable, to wear this outfit today!!
She tends to wear dresses and tights, so I kinda got excited when I rediscovered this dress!




Outfit Details:
Dress-Charlotte Russe
Tights-Thrifted
Boots-Thrifted





And this lovely unfinished bib necklace is my present to Nancy! I just have to finish sewing on the roses, the ribbons, and a few random pearls, and it'll be basically done!
Love, Sarai

1 comment:

_kArLy[*] said...

i love this! i want one! haha! for real though.
-karly
www.karpluswade.blogspot.com